Thursday, August 04, 2005

TORNADO! or beware the exclamation point.

Now I love Bruce Campbell. I really do. I am a member of the Bruce Cambell Fan Club, seriously. I have a card and everything. If you haven't seen him in Bubba Ho Tep, then I recomend you go out and rent it right now. I even met him once. He was very nice and laughed at my joke. However, I just finished watching Bruce's latest TV movie, USA's Tornado! It's the sort of movie that makes you wonder if Bruce has ever turned down a job. As David Spade would put it- I liked it better the first time I saw it when it was called Twister. They should have just called it Diet Twister.

After Tornado! USA is showing Dante's Peak. I mention this because I am also a memeber of the Pierce Brosnan fan club, though I have not yet met him.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Dominic said...

Turns out Tornado! is not a new movie, but was made several years ago. It's been showing on both USA and SciFi channel.

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see "Alien Invasion" on Sci-Fi? Also Bruce, also painful - co-starring Rene O'Conner aka Xena's Gabrielle.

A few bruce-like moments, but overall proving the fact that the sci-fi channel makes the worst sci-fi movies. I don't think the people in charge are real fans of the genre.

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Dominic said...

Yes, I did see Alien Invasion. I was very disapointed. It's the first thing I've seen Renne in since Xena and I was really looking forward to it. Sadly it was crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home