Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well, folks, it's official. The Playhouse has decided to pull the plug on the show. I want everyone to know that this was not my decision. Bill, Stephanie, and I were willing to do the work nessecary to put up a new show by next week, but the Playhouse thought it wasn't worth the effort. I'd like to thank everyone who came to the show and the folks who worked hard to put it on in the first place, except for Christopher. He can go f*** himself.

The remaining members of the Third Base Comedy Project may try to give it a go again sometime in a different venue.

And now for something completely different. Click on this link to get me some points.

Serenity: The Official Movie Website

This is for the new movie Serenity which is a continuation of the most excelent show Firefly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home