Tuesday, February 28, 2006

More Skull Girl

Disclaimer!
In the interest of full disclosure, I want to state right up front that I did not really draw the following Skull Girl sketches. I essentially carbon copied them out of Wizard #172 and then altered them to suit my purposes. The point of these sketches was to help me develop Skull Girl's costume not to show off my limited drawing skills.

Sketch #1 was originally a concept sketch for Ultimate Scarlet Witch by Joe Mad.


Sketch #2 was a Spider-Woman picture. The original artist wasn't credited in Wizard, so I don't know who it was. If you do please let me know.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Bill said...

There's nothing sexier than a girl wearing a skull that isn't hers.

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Dominic said...

mmmmmm...skuuuulls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home