Sunday, February 19, 2006

Comics you'll never get to see - Mr. Fright, The Haunted Man

Bill once gave me a script called Mr. Fright, The Haunted Man. On the cover was a sketch by Tom Floyd of a guy who looked a lot like Ragman. After reading the script I said two things.

1) This guy looks like Ragman.

2) I don't think this story is about a guy called Mr. Fright. I think it's about a guy called The Paladin.

So, Bill let me rewrite it as the Paladin. I'll tell you about him another time. But then we were left with this cool name and no character. Bill and I never could agree on who Mr. Fright should be if he wasn't going to be the guy in the original script. What follows then is my idea of what Mr. Fright looks like. Bill still thinks he looks like Ragman.



And in case you don't know, this is what Ragman looks like.


As you can see, though I didn't want Mr. Fright to resemble Ragman too much, I still wanted a frayed look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home